Who could imagine that one of the biggest beauty findings was going to be in the flower used by the Tahitians in their tiaras? It sounds surreal, but magic and encouraging at the same time… Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil and Gardenia Tahitensis (yes, the flower of the Tahitian tiara) are the ingredients of Monoi de Tahiti, a precious and exotic Cosmetic Oil manufactured in Polynesia following traditional methods until obtaining the miracle product which Polynesian women used to care for their legendary skin and hair.
Botanical Beauty by Chateau Cosmetics presents its Monoi de Tahiti Oil, highly beneficial for both, the skin and the hair, containing moisturizing and soothing properties. This Beauty Oil carries an “Appellation of Origin” guarantee and is produced under very controlled manufacturing methods to ensure the highest quality, and thanks to its moisturizing properties make the skin softer and naturally protected it from the harmful effects of the environment.
What is Monoi Oil de Tahiti? Everybody’s amazement…
The first navigators were already amazed at the wonderful hair and the satin-smooth skin of the Polynesian women, and even today things haven’t changed. Monoi de Tahiti is a precious and exotic Cosmetic Oil manufactured in Polynesia following traditional methods. The Beauty Oil is created by soaking/macerating 10 Tiara flowers from French Polynesia in one liter of refined Coconut Oil (called Monoi) for a minimum of 10 days. Monoi Oil contains no sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates or anything synthetic whatsoever. It is the pure combination of Coconut Oil and the natural essence of Tiare Flowers.
Monoi was originally used to bless holy objects during sacred ceremonies, and from the ancient times to nowadays, Polynesians have used Monoi for Skin and Haircare. Traditionally, to make Monoi, freshly grated coconut flesh was pressed to release the oil, and then that oil was steeped with fresh tiara petals, the exotic and intoxicatingly-scented white flower we know by its Latin name, gardenia.
A powerful Tahitian secret
The properties of Monoi have been scientifically tested and proven to have soothing and purifying effects on the skin comparable to or even superior to the effects of other more popular Skin Oils. But about this Polynesian one we have to say that…
- It helps protect the skin.
- It helps the skin appear more supple and softer.
- Increases skin hydration both immediately and in the long term.
- Can help to heal eczema or skin rashes.
- Can help to heal skin quickly from sunburn.
- Can help to relieve dry and itchy skin.
A really amazing hair…
Like the Polynesians do!
- Botanical Beauty Monoi de Tahiti Oil will help to heal damaged hair and also help to prevent new damage from mechanical, chemical or the elements from happening.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil can help stop breakage hair. This will help the hair grow longer, stronger and become healthier.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil by Botanical Beauty can help to significantly reduce frizz.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil by Botanical Beauty prevents moisture loss and adds elasticity and suppleness, and also provides an immediate sparkle and shine.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil by Botanical Beauty applied into the scalp will encourage healthy hair growth, and when rubbed into the ends of the hair, will help to repair split ends.
Monoi Oil de Tahiti by Chateau Cosmetics Botanical Beauty
This product under the expert name of Botanical Beauty by Chateau Cosmetics is plenty of benefits for the skin, hair, lip and even nail care…
- Botanical Beauty Monoi de Tahiti is an extraordinary oil for skin and hair care. It has been shown to penetrate and hydrate the skin rapidly and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.
- Botanical Beauty Monoi Oil de Tahiti helps to heal dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture in skin, and it conditions hair well.
- Botanical Beauty Monoi Oil de Tahiti helps damaged skin like burns, cuts, scars. It helps heal dry and cracked skin. Also use it on areas that need extra attention like the elbows and knees.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil by Botanical Beauty is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry or mature aging skin.
- It helps to balance the moisture in the skin.
- It helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin’s complexion. It is a good oil for face and neck treatments and may even help to reduce wrinkling.
Experience the Polynesians beauty care routine…
Botanical Beauty Monoi de Tahiti Oil Uses
- If you want to use it in your face, you only have to apply a few drops over it every night, as a moisturizing agent, which is non-greasy and non-oily and absorbs into the skin very easily and does not leave an oily feel.
- For your hair will be the same, take a couple of drops and gently massage and rub the oil on the scalp, soon you’ll see how your hair recovers its hidden health.
- It is recommendable to add some drops of Monoi Oil de Tahiti by Chateau Cosmetics Botanical Beauty in your favorite cream, lotion, make-up remover, shower and bath gel, shampoos, face mask, and various lip balms, and so allow to every part of your body to live this embellished and healing experience.
Chateau Cosmetics Botanical Beauty has an Amazing Collection of Monoi de Tahiti Oils, go now to our Online Store and discover every single one!
Monoi de Tahiti Oil
Monoi de Tahiti Oil COCONUT
Monoi de Tahiti Oil PLUMERIA
Monoi de Tahiti Oil TAHITIAN JASMINE
Monoi de Tahiti Oil TIARE TIKI
Monoi de Tahiti Oil VANILLA TIKI
Monoi de Tahiti Oil YLANG YLANG
Monoi de Tahiti Oil SANDALWOOD
Monoi de Tahiti Oil by Botanical Beauty Chateau Cosmetics is a product 100 % Pure, Polynesia Original Guarantee. For Skin, Face, Hair and Nail Care. Prepared under the strictest quality parameters, with no chemicals or synthetic solvents, no fillers, additives, preservatives or artificial fragrances added. It is nontoxic, does not clog the pores.
You don’t need a passport, only go online and get this exotic gift from the Polynesian Nature and the experience that comes with it…!