Monoï oil is an infused delicate-scented oil-elixir made from soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias (best known as Tiaré flowers) in coconut oil.
Monoi oil is one of the most ancient preparations and widely used among French Polynesians as a skin and hair softener.
Beauty Benefits Of Monoi Oil by Botanical Beauty
What makes this oil so unique and call ” Beauty Elixir”? Here are 11 health and beauty benefits of Monoi Oil for your skin and hair.
Monoi is a soothing and protective oil that deeply hydrates skin without stripping it of its natural oils. The people of the South Pacific have traditionally used monoi as a full-body moisturizer to protect their skin against the damaging harsh winds, intense tropical sun.
Botanical Beauty Tahitian Monoi Oil is free from sulfates, parabens, silicones and all other ‘nasties’, and has a whole host of benefits and uses.
What makes this oil so unique? Here are eleven beauty benefits of Monoi oil for your skin.
1. Nourish & Deeply Hydrates Skin & Hair
2. Remarkable ability to improve skin elasticity.
3. Soothing & protective Skin & Hair
4. Softening & supplying Skin & Hair
5. The best Makeup remover
6. Has Healing & Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Monoi oil can be used to help soothe sunburn, reduce inflammation, relieve dry and itchy skin, soothe eczema and rashes.
7. Delays Signs Of Aging
8. The best Body Oil
The people of the South Pacific have traditionally used Monoi as a full-body moisturizer to protect their skin against the damaging harsh winds, intense sun.
How To Add & Use Monoi Oil to Your Skin Care Routine
at Botanical Beauty, we have Monoi de Tahiti Oil to deeply hydrate skin, improve the look of firmness and delay the visible signs of aging.
What makes this oil so unique? Here are eleven beauty benefits of Monoi oil for your hair.
9. Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment
10. Helps for DAMAGED HAIR and DRY SCALP
11. Promotes silky soft hair, provides an immediate sparkle and shine and helps to mend split ends
How To Add & Use Monoi Oil to Your Hair Care Routine
A tropical, delicate-scented natural oil, Monoi oil is highly beneficial to the hair. Tahitian people are known for their long, lustrous hair, and Monoi oil is one of their ancient beauty secrets. Botanical Beauty Monoi Oil may have you covered for hairstyling, you can create your own pre-shampoo hair oil treatment that will give your hair a little extra love and attention.
- Gently massage and rub the oil on the scalp.
- Before washing your hair, pour a small amount of neat Monoi oil onto your hand and massage into your hair for a few minutes.
- Leave on for approximately 20 minutes (or overnight if you can!)
- Thoroughly rinse out in the shower. (Don’t forget to shampoo twice to ensure that the oil has been cleansed away!)
- After conditioning, don’t forget to add a few drops of Monoi Oil to the ends of towel-dried hair for the ultimate hair treat!
- Not sure how much oil to use? Add a drop or two more at a time – a little goes a long way!
Try using Monoi oil on dry elbows and knees or even on your cuticles.
Chateau Cosmetics Botanical Beauty has an Amazing Collection of Monoi de Tahiti Oils, go now to our Online Store and discover every single one!
- MONOI de TAHITI Oil Unsented
- MONOI de TAHITI TIARE TIKI Oil Scented
- MONOI de TAHITI Oil TAHITIAN JASMINE
- MONOI DE TAHITI OIL YLANG YLANG
- MONOI de TAHITI Oil COCONUT
- MONOI de TAHITI Oil SANDALWOOD
- MONOI de TAHITI Oil PLUMERIA
- MONOI de TAHITI Oil Vanilla Tiki
- ORGANIC MONOI de TAHITI TIARE BUTTER
- ORGANIC MONOI de TAHITI TAHITIAN JASMINE BUTTER
Monoi de Tahiti Oil by Botanical Beauty Chateau Cosmetics is a product 100 % Pure, Polynesia Original Guarantee. For Skin, Face, Hair and Nail Care. Prepared under the strictest quality parameters, with no chemicals or synthetic solvents, no fillers, additives, preservatives or artificial fragrances added. It is nontoxic, does not clog the pores.